Axens was established in 1975, in Andrezieux, France. Its first partner, Camille Beal, had one employee. Today, our group is composed of 7 chartered accountants and 100 employees, located in 4 offices in the Auvergne Rhône Alpes region. Our main office is located in St Etienne (Loire 42); and we have branch offices in Andrézieux (Loire 42), Lyon (Rhône 69), and Sainte Sigolène (Haute Loire 43). These 4 offices allow Axens to be close to our clients throughout the Auvergne Rhône Alpes region.
We have implemented several skill centers adapted to the different business activities and needs of our clients. As a result, we can provide expert advice in regards to accounting, statutory audit (US GAAP, IFRS), budgets, dashboards, tax, transactional services, payroll and affiliate services.
Axens also provides several digital solutions and specific software dedicated to all the needs of all of our clients.
Axens is a member of France Defi (the 1st French group of independent chartered accountants) with more than 124 cabinet staff working throughout France. With the local support of France Defi, coupled with the international support of PrimeGlobal, Axens can expertly handle any client need.
Axens is comprised of:
- 7 chartered accountants with more than 100 employees
- 4 of the chartered accountants are from the biggest international audit firms, which include several years’ experience in North America
- A legal audit team of 16 employees with the experience of international clients
- 6 specific teams focused on our clients’ expectations in areas such as accounting, legal audit, tax, payroll, management/transitional services, and company law
- And, Innovative IT solutions which enable us to assist our clients in the best possible way.
We would be proud to be your partner.
17a Rue de la Presse, Saint-Étienne, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes 42000
View firm's social media links
Benoit Perin, President17a Rue de la Presse, Saint-Étienne, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes 42000, France